Terms and Conditions
Section 1: Applicability
- All offers, orders and purchases of subscriptions, products, and services Redimus Publications and Training Services Ltd (hereafter “Redimus”) and other agreements between Redimus and its client(s) (hereafter “Client(s)”) are governed by these terms and conditions (hereafter “Terms and Conditions”).
- Redimus reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The use of this website and the use of our products and services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
Section 2: Offers and agreements
- All prices for subscriptions, products and services of Redimus are offered without engagement and are valid for the period of time as indicated by Redimus.
- Redimus reserves the right to change prices. An agreement will be reached after the acceptance of the Client's order by Redimus.
- Redimus reserves the right to refuse an order for no reason/without cause. Redimus will inform the Client within a reasonable period of time if an order is not accepted.
Section 3: Subscriptions, products and services
- Redimus offers subscriptions for the online tax portal, publications and organization of seminars.
- A subscription may only be used for one user. Additional users/licenses may be added at a set surcharge. Additional terms may apply for each type of product or service.
- Additional licenses, either purchased seperately or acquired through the Corporate Subscription package, can only be used if the main subscription is active. In case that a main subscription is not renewed within 2 weeks after the expiration date, then all additional licenses will be deactivated.
Section 4: Duration of Subscriptions
- This Section only applies to subscriptions to the online tax portal. The standard subscription agreement period between Redimus and the Client is 1 year.
- The Subscription will enter into force at the moment a Client subscribes by submitting an order or entering into an agreement.
Section 5: Termination of Subscription
- The subscription agreement period for the online tax portal is 1 year. At the passage of 11 months from the date of subscription, or otherwise 30 days before the end of the subscription, the Client will be contacted either by email or by telephone for the renewal of the subscription.
- Notwithstanding Redimus’ right under Section 7 and its right to terminate immediately the Subscription as a result of the Client's breach of Redimus’ or its licensor's proprietary rights, both Redimus and the Client are authorized to terminate the Subscription, on written notice by registered mail to the other party if such other party breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 15 days of receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party.
Section 6: Seminars
- Redimus organizes and conducts seminars for concerning the developments in Cyprus’ tax environment.
- Redimus reserves the right to cancel a seminar due to unforeseen circumstances or if there is an insufficient number of registrations, in which case Redimus’ liability will be restricted to a refund of any participation fee paid. In the case of an insufficient number of registrations, cancellation notices will be sent at least 14 days in advance.
- Redimus reserves the right to alter published programs and speakers without prior notice.
- Less than 7 days before the seminar Redimus makes no refunds and the full participation fee will be charged.
- An alternative participant may be substituted at any time without charge, provided that Redimus is informed in advance.
- Once delivery of the seminar has been accomplished, there will be no refunds.
- Clients can register to a seminar by (i) through Redimus website, under the “Seminars” section or (ii) by completing the relevant form and sending it to email@example.com.
- Payment of the seminar participation fee will only be accepted in the form of a cheque, addressed to Redimus Publications and Training Services Ltd
Section 7: Prices and payment
- All prices mentioned are inclusive of VAT and exclude any special shipment or handling costs (such as courier costs, additional administration costs).
- For any print products standard courier charges and handling costs for delivery within the territory of Cyprus will not be charged to the Client and will be paid by Redimus.
- Subscriptions, products and services invoices will be delivered separately.
- The standard subscription agreement period between Redimus and the Client is 1 year. The following years of the subscription agreement the Client will be contacted for the renewal of the subscription 30 days before the end of the paid subscription pediod.
- Redimus accepts two methods of payment: credit card or cheque. For the subscription to the online portal, only credit cards are accepted. In case for seminar participation fees only cheques are accepted.
- Redimus shall be entitled to suspend delivery until full payment of any outstanding and/or due invoice is received by Redimus. The Client shall not be permitted to set off or suspend any of his debts against any disputed or undisputed debt owed by Redimus to the Client.
- It is the Client's responsibility to promptly notify Redimus of any changes to his billing and mailing information, or of any loss, or unauthorized use of his credit card (number). The Client is responsible for updating his registration information and his credit card information, as applicable.
Section 9: Delivery and Refunds
- Delivery is accomplished when Redimus has delivered possession of the ordered product(s) to a common carrier, or for web-based products (subscription to the online tax portal), when the Internet access password has been sent to the Client and the license has been granted by Redimus, or for Redimus seminars when the seminar has taken place.
- Delivery of products (books and publications) will take place within a reasonable period of time after receipt of the Client's order. If delivery does not take place within 14 days of receipt of the order, the Client is entitled to cancel his order. In that case the Client is not entitled to any compensation, other than, if applicable, a total refund of the already paid costs of the ordered product.
- In case an additional license(s) is purchased in any period after the purchase of a main subscription, and the main subcription is not renewed within 2 weeks after it has expired, then the addional license(s) will be deactivated and a refund will be given to the client proportionate to the remaining unused period of the additional license(s).
- For subscriptions to the online tax portal, after a Client's payment is completed and the Client has been granted access, no refund will be accepted.
- For print publications, after delivery is deemed to successful no refund will be accepted.
- For seminar participation fees' refund applicability, please refer to Section 7.
- All risks relating to the ordered products of IBFD shall transfer to the Client at the moment of delivery.
Section 10: Intellectual property rights
- The Client acknowledges that Redimus, or its licensor(s), has/have the sole and exclusive intellectual property of the products of Redimus, including all materials and all copyrights and trademarks.
- All material of Redimus, including articles and seminar content, is copyright protected and it is not permitted to record, reproduce or distribute any part of the courses or related material.
Section 11: Liability
- All products and services of Redimus have been carefully compiled by Redimus and/or its editors and authors, but no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. Redimus and/or its editors and authors are not liable for the information in Redimus’ products or any decision or consequence based on the use of it. Redimus and/or its editors and authors will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.
- The information contained in Redimus products and services is not intended to be an advice on any particular matter. The Client should not act on the basis of any matter contained in products of Redimus without considering appropriate professional advice. Redimus will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of such information or from any decision based thereon.
Section 12: Invalid terms
- In the event that any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined by a competent authority to be invalid, such parts shall be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Section 13: Force Majeure
- If Redimus cannot comply with any of the provisions of the agreement with the Client due to an event of force majeure, which continues for more than 60 (sixty) days, the Client and Redimus are entitled to terminate the agreement. Neither party shall have any liability to the other as a result of an event of force majeure, notwithstanding any liability that may result from non-performance before an event of force majeure.
- Force majeure shall include, but not be limited to, (threat of) war, molest, strike, government measures, business interruption, transport interruption, (data) network interruption, natural disaster, fire, machine breakdown and all circumstances under which Redimus, according to the principles of reasonableness and fairness, cannot be required to perform all or part of the agreement.